Our school uniform consists of:
- Maroon sweatshirt or sweatcardi with school badge
- Trousers / skirt / shorts – grey or black
- Plain white shirt, or white polo shirt (with or without school badge)
- Summer dresses – yellow & white or red & white check
- Footwear: plain, flat, dark coloured shoes or dark coloured trainers (no heels or open toes)
- For PE: white T-shirt (school badge optional) and dark blue, grey or black shorts / jogging bottoms
- Tie (optional)
NO LOGOS / DESIGNER LABELS ARE PERMITTED
Although we keep a very small emergency stock of uniform in school, we ask that parents and carers purchase school uniform directly from the supplier. This makes the process quicker and easier as items are delivered to a chosen address rather than school. Items can be bought at this link.
School badges and ties can still be bought from the school uniform shop which is open on Tuesday mornings from 08.45 – 09.15 and on Thursday afternoons from 15.00 – 15.30.
Please ensure all uniform is clearly labelled with your child’s name.