Our school uniform consists of:
- Maroon sweatshirt or sweatcardi with school badge
- Trousers / skirt / shorts – grey or black
- Plain white shirt, or white polo shirt (with or without school badge)
- Summer dresses – yellow & white or red & white check
- Footwear: plain, flat, dark coloured shoes or dark coloured trainers (no heels or open toes)
- For PE: white T-shirt (school badge optional) and dark blue, grey or black shorts / jogging bottoms
- Tie (optional)
NO LOGOS / DESIGNER LABELS ARE PERMITTED
Parents and carers can purchase school uniform directly from the supplier, either at this link or from:
99 Sydenham Rd
T: 020 8659 9917
Please ensure all uniform is clearly labelled with your child’s name.
New statutory guidance from the DfE states that schools should publish their Uniform Policy on the school website and also publish details of how and where second hand uniform is available. Schools are expected to review the use of ‘branded’ items (including those carrying the school logo) to ensure these provide good value. Contracts should be retendered every 5 years.
The DfE also suggests that parents should be consulted if there is to be a change to the uniform policy and their views taken into consideration. Boards and schools are expected to have taken action by September 2022. The link to the guidance is here DfE Cost of School Uniform Guidance